[Debconf-team] Room allocation: Volunteer needed - Penta question

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 8:34 AM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez
<david@tuxbrain.com> wrote:
> Holger, then I want to reserve rooms for 3  of us for 4 nights from

We need someone to be in charge of room allocation.  This someone
should receive rooms@debconf.org and should know how much stuff costs,
to answer queries.  They don't need to speak Spanish.  Can someone
volunteer for this?  I did this for DC5, DC6 and DC8, I can provide
advise, but I don't want to do it again, specially taking into account
that I won't be there during the conference.

> 23th late night to 27th early morning so
> (300/7)*3*4=514,29 EUR thats right? or if both of us share a room is
> (300/7)*2*4=342,86?

Last year, we charged the same amount for 6, 7 and 8 nights.  Only
charged less if the person was staying 5 nights or less.  But in those
cases we charged the real amount, not a fictitious amount.  The 300 €
isn't real, it's a rounded number.  It would be good to know how much
things really cost.

I've read that in the residency that we are paying for, it's 24€ -
30€, does this mean that it's 24 in double rooms (per person) and 30
in single rooms?  How much will the food cost us per person per day?
All this info is needed to provide good and fair information to
attendees.

> There is no clear place in penta where to inform of this, description maybe?

Last year we had a "Room Preference" box... Why Isn't it there anymore?

--
Besos,
Marga