Re: [Debconf-team] lightning talks with or without id?

Hi,

On Freitag, 24. April 2009, Simon Richter wrote:
> > Also I think the lightnig talk organizer should decide which lightning
> > talks to accept, prepare the speakers, etc. That all goes better with one
> > event.

Discussions on IRC confirmed that (feeling) - so I'll delete your lightning
talks tomorrow, unless good reasons why not show up until tomorrow afternoon
or so.

> As long as scheduling conflicts can still be avoided -- i.e. the lightning
> talk cannot be parallel to any talk by any of the speakers.

I think this is partly the job of the lighting talks organisator and partly of
the scheduling people.

> Kinnison mentioned the idea of having the lightning talks after dinner at
> the accomodation place; I like that idea.

Hmmyeah :) If that works out from the logistics side...

regards,
	Holger