Re: [Debconf-team] Room allocation: Volunteer needed - Penta?question

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 07:29:09PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> (are you subscribed?)

Yes, no need to cc me.

> > > Anybody up for this job?
> > I got vaguely involved with this for DC7 (at the point of
> > allocation, rather than beforehand). I'm happy to field queries to
> > the rooms@ alias if it helps out, but will obviously need the
> > appropriate information to answer them. ;)
>
> That would definitly help a lot. Us, as organizers as well as actual
> attendees :)
>
> I expect you'll come up with a list of open questions quite soon and
> it should be a lot easier to answer that list in a batch and to a
> single person (you! :), who will than distribute these answer
> further...
>
> Would you be willing to also do this job plus the actual allocation
> during DebConf? (Then probably together with someone else, to keep the
> load low..)

Yes, I'm happy to help with both parts of this. I'm not planning to be
at DebCamp, but I don't think that should cause too much of a problem as
allocation needs to be done before anyone arrives anyway and I can
answer questions from attendees no matter where I am.

J.

--
Revd. Jonathan McDowell, ULC | I am a passenger.