Re: [Debconf-team] Room allocation: Volunteer needed - Penta?question

Hi Jonathan,

(are you subscribed?)

On Mittwoch, 22. April 2009, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> > > Right, somebody answering the traditional rooms@debconf.org alias.
> > Anybody up for this job?
> I got vaguely involved with this for DC7 (at the point of allocation,
> rather than beforehand). I'm happy to field queries to the rooms@ alias
> if it helps out, but will obviously need the appropriate information to
> answer them. ;)

That would definitly help a lot. Us, as organizers as well as actual
attendees :)

I expect you'll come up with a list of open questions quite soon and it should
be a lot easier to answer that list in a batch and to a single person
(you! :), who will than distribute these answer further...

Would you be willing to also do this job plus the actual allocation during
DebConf? (Then probably together with someone else, to keep the load low..)

Jörg, Steve, can you redirect rooms@ from Marga to Jonathan, please? I'm
currently at a Debian Edu developer gathering and would like to get at least
some Debian Edu work done... else i'd do it on Monday..

regards,
	Holger