Re: [Debconf-team] Events registerred by more than one person; Penta issues

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009, Holger Levsen wrote:

Done. It would have helped if you wrote "please add Michael as a speaker to
event 384", the way you wrote it I had to read it twice to figure what you
want.

Many thanks - I try to do better next time.

Done, it would have helped if you wrote "please set back my category to"... I
guessed you ment "Indepedent". If not, please tell.

Perfect - thanks as well.

I wonder how this change happened and hope not other people are affected.

Me too.

Thanks for your help

    Andreas.

--