[Debconf-team] Events registerred by more than one person; Penta issues

Hi,

I have registered a Debian Science round table event which I want
to organise together with Michael Banck:

   https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc9/event/384

I remember that there was an e-mail address to ask for such issues -
but I failed in find this address again - probably it should be
on a more prominent place.  Moreover I think I remember that at
DebConf 8 this was somehow possible directly in the penta system.

I also have other issues with Penta:  I registered quite soon
after registration opened.  Now I noticed that the Category
field changed back to "-- please select one --" and also my
T-Shirt size changed to "small" (hey I always have "large" ;-)).
I was able to fix the latter but Category does not seem to
be possible to change.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--