Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf & accessability [Re: DebConf: D-I?Workshops and a D-I talk to explain and motivate?]

Hello Ana,

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 12:43:12PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> I've just created http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Accessibility to
>> better track this.
>>

> Well, we need to finish the discussion before having all the info in the
> wikipage. A wikipage is not the best way to discuss...For example, about your
> question there: "h01ger wonders if/why train is no option."
> There is too few trains from Madrid to Cáceres, you need to tell to renfe
> before purchase your tickets about your needs and they will inform you if they
> can help you on that train or will suggest you get another... and main reason,
> you need to rent a car frm the aiport to the train station, then train, then
> another car from train station to the venue. I do not think this will be
> cheaper and it will be more uncomfortable due to so many changes.

Usually handicapped people has a lot of luggage and then change from car
to train and to car again will be very unconfortable.

> Let's follow the discussion thread then put there the conclusions.

Completely agree.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br