Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf & accessability [Re: DebConf: D-I Workshops and a D-I talk to explain and motivate?]

Hi Otavio and all,

> > I'd be interested in both but I STILL haven't hear from debconf-team about
> > the accessibility; I fear to have same problems that made me to not being
> > able to go to Argentina :(

Let's try to divide this in parts to see what we need to ask to the
extremadura people.

* Transportation to Cáceres
I see 2 options:
 - Plane direct to Badajoz then rented car to Cáceres. This needs change plane
   in Madrid and then get in the car from the airport (Badajoz) to Cáceres for
   about 1h or so. Also, the plane from Madrid to Badajoz might be very expensive.

 - Plane to Madrid, then rented car straigh to Cáceres. ~4h trip.

* Lodging in Cáceres
We need to get an hotel with adapted rooms.

* Venue
is it a building with ramps, elevators? are the doors wide enough so otavio
can move freely? How wide is the chair?

* Transportation inside Cáceres.
If the venue is far from the hotel, a car is needed. Also for the lunch if it
is not close to the venue.

* Day trip
AFAIK there is not plans yet made for the daytrip...

I guess the critical part is the venue.
Otavio, I am forgetting something? Please file/add information where needed.

Ana