Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf & accessability [Re: DebConf: D-I?Workshops and a D-I talk to explain and motivate?]

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 12:43:12PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I've just created http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Accessibility to
> better track this.

Well, we need to finish the discussion before having all the info in the
wikipage. A wikipage is not the best way to discuss...For example, about your
question there: "h01ger wonders if/why train is no option."
There is too few trains from Madrid to Cáceres, you need to tell to renfe
before purchase your tickets about your needs and they will inform you if they
can help you on that train or will suggest you get another... and main reason,
you need to rent a car frm the aiport to the train station, then train, then
another car from train station to the venue. I do not think this will be
cheaper and it will be more uncomfortable due to so many changes.

Let's follow the discussion thread then put there the conclusions.

Ana