Re: [Debconf-team] On Bosnian entry visas for South and Central Americas EXCLUDING Argentinians!

* Safir Secerovic (sapphire@linux.org.ba) [060618 11:22]:
> I was told by Bosnian Foreign Office that we could ask from them to issue
> you a visa in one of the European coutries, say in Rome, Italy or
> somewhere convenient for you, on your way to here, and they apparently
> would issue you a visa on the fly, assuming that you do not need a transit
> or entry visa for you entry point in Europe I guess. So we can work this
> out for Mexicans, Venezuelans, Brazilians and so on. We just need to
> figure out the best location in EU where you guys could get you Bosnian
> visas on the fly. Since we would send Letters of Invitation directly to
> our Foreign Office for each of you, stating that you should be issued a
> visa in the country of our choice. OK? Happy? :)

this differs from what david found out. To me his version sounds
better, as i dont understand how the "issuing a visa on the fly"
from an airport between two flights.