[Debconf-team] US travel warning about Bosnia

The US State Department re-issued a Travel Warning about Bosnia on 30
March -- "Travel Warnings are issued when the State Department
recommends that Americans avoid a certain country."

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_938.html

This certainly won't put *me* off going to Bosnia (and my own government
seems less negative about the country), but given the number of
Developers in the US it seems worth the DebConf team being aware of the
Warning.

(full list of US Travel Warnings for comparison at
http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_1764.html )

--
Moray