Re: [Debconf-team] (no subject)

Alexander Schmehl schrieb am 2006-04-10:

> Joerg and me will bring each one box of DVDs for DebianDay.  IIRC in
> each box are 120 DVDs.  Could that be a problem?

Could be:

|Which items may be included in my personal luggage exempt from duty?
[...]

|- Five laser discs, five DVD discs, 20 compact discs (CD) or magnetic
|  tapes
http://www.aduanas.sat.gob.mx/aduana_mexico/A_Pasajeros_Arribar_al_Pais_English.htm

Here Spanish knowledge and soft skills would be helpful to convince them
that the DVDs are gifts. Wear t-shirts with the swirl. ;) Distribute the
DVDs among other attendees if posible. At worst you pay 25 %, but
because you have an invoice which declares the very low value of the
DVDs this will be less than the shipping cost.

>   Should we send them via mail?

No. Shippings has to pass customs too.
--
bli