Re: DebConf22 bursaries for food or accommodation

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 10:48 PM Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@debian.org> wrote:

Many people find their way into getting involved with Debian during
DebConf by joining the teams that are busy setting things up for the
conference -- Video, network and infrastrcture, front desk, mainly. I
saw Paulo Henrique already sent also a coordination list, which you
might find useful.

This year, sadly (due to the distance and that I cannot leave my
obligations for so long) I will not be joining DebConf.

Anyway -- up to you to decide how you want to get involved (and, of
course, there is no obligation to do so!)

Thanks for your answer.

I am waiting to see if anything appears on the coordination list:
 - https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/22/DebCamp
Then I will decide whether some activities are interesting for me and I'd like to join them.

Regards,
Dashamir