Re: DebConf22 bursaries for food or accommodation

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 7:32 PM gregor herrmann <gregoa@debian.org> wrote:
On Tue, 17 May 2022 11:43:49 +0200, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:

> I'd be interested in joining the DebCamp, provided that some interesting
> activities are planned.
> So, let me know if there are any plans for DebCamp.

Please take a look at <https://debconf22.debconf.org/about/debcamp/>
which explains how DebCamp works.

I have seen that and I have an idea about how DebCamp works, but there are no details there about any plans for DebCamp22.

I am willing to help with hacking (if any), but I can't do it by myself (alone) because I am not a debian maintainer or something else.
I have a good experience with infrastructure and maybe I can help with that, if possible.
If there are any trainings about how to become a debian maintainer, I'd be willing to participate.

But in case that no one needs any help, that's still fine, I don't have to bother myself.

Cheers,
Dashamir