Re: DebConf22 bursaries for food or accommodation

On Sun, May 8, 2022 at 10:56 AM Dashamir Hoxha <dashohoxha@gmail.com> wrote:

What activities are usually done during DebCamp (before DebConf)?

If it sounds interesting, I may do a course on Bash Scripting:
 - Recorded lessons:
 - Moodle course:
It would run for 6-7 days, 100 min each day (including short breaks).
But of course this does not seem quite related to Debian and its activities.

I may also help with improving the Debian infrastructure.
For example, do you already use WKD for sharing your public keys?
If not I can help you to set it up, because I do have some experience with it:
Or maybe you need sometimes to use Wireguard VPN:
But working on infrastructure requires that some of the people who maintain it are present at the DebCamp too.

I'd be interested in joining the DebCamp, provided that some interesting activities are planned.
So, let me know if there are any plans for DebCamp.

By the way, I have already confirmed that I will join DebConf.

Regards,
Dashamir