Re: Train via Italy

In case it is interesting to others, too:

I'll travel to Munich in HS train, then to Venezia in ÖBB nightjet,
then to Bari in regional train(s), then to Durrës in the night boat,
finally to Prizren by bus.

Back: By bus to Durrës, night boat to Bari, stay a day for tourism in
Bari, night train to Bologna, from there to Munich and finally back
home. Maybe I'll change Bologna/Munich with Milano/Basel to sleep longer
in the night train. Not sure yet.

Would be nice to meet DebConferisti somewhere on the way!