Will pre-recorded only talk be accepted for DebConf22?

Hi,

I knew DebConf22 will be held as in-person event.
In recent DebConf, I could participate by submitting a pre-recorded
talk and attending live streaming for Q&A.

In DebConf22, can we participate in one of the presentations?

I mean:
* submit pre-recorded talk
* put pre-recorded talk to meetings-archive. (
https://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2022/DebConf22/*
)
* create a presentation page for each pre-recorded talk
(https://debconf20.debconf.org/talks/* )

pros:
  No need to coordinate time table for pre-recorded only talk
cons:
  Additional work is needed to debconf-team
  No in-person communication about the presentation :-<

It is fun and a good chance to see a variety of presentations in
DebConf, what do you think?

Regards,

--
Kentaro Hayashi <kenhys@gmail.com>