Re: Driving from France to Prizren: visa requirements

Quoting Martin (2022-03-21 12:04:04)
> On 2022-03-20 23:03, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > If it's too complicated, another option is to go south in Italy, and
> > take a boat from Bari to Durres in Albania, in which case we would
> > only cross Albania. But we would then miss the nice Croatia sea
> > views...
>
> That's exactly what I plan to do: HS train to Munich, wagon-lit to
> Rome, regional train to Bari, ferry to Durrës, bus to Prizren. The
> much cheaper and faster alternative is a direct flight from my home
> village, but it is too expensive in terms of carbon emission. Maybe we
> meet in Rome or Bari — their street pasta is famous :-)

Seems the train from Munich to Rome does not run in July 2022, according
to notice at https://www.nightjet.com/en/ (appearing only after
selecting departure and destination).

An option seems to be night train Munich -> Zagreb, then trains via
Belgrade and Skopje to Pristina, and finally a bus to Prizren.

 - Jonas