Driving from France to Prizren: visa requirements

Hi,

I probably will drive from France (next to Geneva) to Prizen, because it may be cheaper and easier this way (compared to fligh + rent a car, and since I'm planning to come with all of my family).

As the Adriatic Sea side is a very nice thing to watch during the travel, I've thought about a route going like this do:

France -> Milan -> Venice -> Slovania -> Coratia -> Montenegro -> Albania -> Prizren.

The problem is that each country must have a different visa requirement. For me and my kids, it should be ok, but for my wife, with a Chinese passport, it should be more complicated.

Do you have any idea what are the (pass over?) visa requirements for these countries? Do they deliver the visa at the border?

If it's too complicated, another option is to go south in Italy, and take a boat from Bari to Durres in Albania, in which case we would only cross Albania. But we would then miss the nice Croatia sea views...

Also, is there somewhere the visa requirements for Kosovo in the wiki? I couldn't find it... The page over here:
https://debconf22.debconf.org/about/visas/

only lists countries that don't need visas, and points to the root of https://www.mfa-ks.net/ without even a specific URL. Finding my way on that site, I get to this URL:
https://www.mfa-ks.net/en/sherbimet_konsullore/503/kush-ka-nevoj-pr-viza-t-kosovs/503

which ... doesn't work on Firefox. Then I tried with Chromium, which lead me to the following text:

> Visas may be obtained from diplomatic and consular posts of Kosovo in:
>
> Tirana, Albania
> Ambasada e Republikës së Kosovës në Tiranë
> Rr. Donika Kastrioti, Vila nr 6, Tiranë
> E-mail : visa.al@rks-gov.net
> http://www.ambasada-ks.net/al/
>
> Istanbul, Turkey
> Konsullata e Përgjithshme e Republikës së Kosovës në Stamboll
> Vali Konağı Cad. No: 74 D 3
> Nişantaşı, İstanbul / Turkey
> E-mail: visa.ist@rks-gov.net
> http://www.ambasada-ks.net/tr/

Not very helpful, we live next to Geneva.

So, what does this mean? How does it work? Sorry to say thing this way, but I do expect *MORE* information from the local debconf team, and it disappoints me that I may not be the only one finding it hard to understand how all of this work...

Your thoughts?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)