Re: Driving from France to Prizren: visa requirements

On 2022-03-20 23:03, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> If it's too complicated, another option is to go south in Italy, and
> take a boat from Bari to Durres in Albania, in which case we would
> only cross Albania. But we would then miss the nice Croatia sea
> views...

That's exactly what I plan to do: HS train to Munich, wagon-lit to Rome,
regional train to Bari, ferry to Durrës, bus to Prizren. The much
cheaper and faster alternative is a direct flight from my home village,
but it is too expensive in terms of carbon emission. Maybe we meet in
Rome or Bari — their street pasta is famous :-)