Re: Announcing the elephant in the room BOF

On 02/08/2019 17:36, Louis-Philippe Véronneau wrote:
As I'm sure we all know by now,
this issue is sensible and I'm sure a bunch of people wouldn't have felt
free to talk if this had been videoed.

I'm sorry, I feel like I'm missing something very basic here. At the very least, it seems that I don't understand something that you find obvious.

Why is this issue sensitive (I'm assuming "sensible" was a mistype)?

Why would people not feel free to talk had this been videoed?

Again, sorry if I'm missing something very obvious.

Shachar