Re: Announcing the elephant in the room BOF

On 30/07/2019 21:04, Sam Hartman wrote:
1) The reasoning behind Social Contract #3 while not directly applicable
influenced my thinking. We don't hide problems.

What I still don't understand regarding that BoF session was why it was done with no video streaming and no recording. If our purpose was to not cover over problems, why not allow wider distribution of the session itself?

That decision made it much harder to participate remotely (I ended up connecting through what I assume was Tzafrir's laptop). For a session about a debconf organized by people most of whom were not present in the same continent, that is a problem.

And in the end I heard that some people were displeased that even that low grade connection existed.

Shachar