Re: "Breaking Cliques at Events"

Hi Marc,

> Chris clearly wanted to word something that he wants people to do

Chris didn't, actually. I was merely throwing someone else's (clearly
exaggerated for effect) idea around as a conversation starter that
might trigger an interesting discussion.

I am therefore somewhat taken aback that so many people could think I
would — or even could — enforce this as a concrete plan. I certainly
always interpreted "rule" here in the loose sense of "as a rule, I have
coffee in the morning..."

It hopefully goes without saying there was no intention to make anyone
uncomfortable and I hope this does not prevent others from sharing
others' thoughts in the future on this list.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb