Re: "Breaking Cliques at Events"

Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> writes:

> I am therefore somewhat taken aback that so many people could think I
> would — or even could — enforce this as a concrete plan. I certainly
> always interpreted "rule" here in the loose sense of "as a rule, I have
> coffee in the morning..."

As long as you *strictly* adhere to the long-standing rule that, as a
DPL, you must drink your coffee black, from a container holding exactly
291 ml, and said cup must be finished before the contents fall to a
temperature 5 degrees C above ambient.

Unless, of course, you'd prefer it some other way.  ;-)

Bdale

ps: Yay!  Now I have a good question to use the next time we key-sign...
    "what's your preferred first beverage of the morning?"