Re: [Debconf-discuss] Talk lengths

+++ martin f krafft [2014-09-26 15:44 +0200]:
> also sprach Wookey <wookey@wookware.org> [2014-09-26 14:39 +0200]:
> > I've done it with a video/audio remote presence too which allows
> > better interaction (still lag-limited)- we could experiment with
> > this stuff more now we have our webRTC infra and decent free tools
> > (jitmeet, et al). I suspect that if it actually worked well (and
> > people knew in advance of important discussions), we'd get more
> > remote participation.
>
> It would be great if you could assume this task!

Only if I actually had enough time to make it happen...otherwise it
would be a very bad plan :-)

I will consider this again once we have arm64, some cross-compilers,
and build-profiles in the archive...

I am interested, it's just that saying you'll do things, and then not,
is worse than saying no :-) So for now I think 'no' is wiser.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/