Re: [Debconf-discuss] Talk lengths

]] Maximiliano Curia

> From my personal point of view, for complex technical topics it's impossible
> to cover them in 45' anyway, so it's better to have a talk that provokes
> hunger to learn more on a topic, with good pointers for where to find out more
> than to have details that you won't remember after the talk.

A fair number of the talks I was in this DebConf ran over due to
discussions and questions.  I'd like to see more questions and
discussion and would propose something like a 20-30 minute presentation
and then 15-25 minutes of questions and discussions.  It seems to fit
the content of many of the presentations quite well, especially the
«Meet the $TEAM» talks and other BOFs.

--
Tollef Fog Heen