Re: [Debconf-discuss] Daytrip with mountainbike

Quoting Andreas Tille (tille@debian.org):

> destination.  I think just having the 17km would a bit lame if other
> people do it on their own feet.  What about starting at say 8:15 or

Well, running tonight with Gaudenz and Christian, we had the great
pleasure, for runners, to basically "deposit" a few bikers in an
uphill track.

The average speed of trail runners and moutain bikers when the path
goes up tends to be similar....

(however, given the profile of the planned hike, I think that bikers
have the advantage, there)