Re: [Debconf-discuss] Group running today (tuesday) 19:30

Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):
> For once, I plan to go running late in the day rather than very
> early. Also, for once, I do no plan to climb a steep mountain, but
> rather explore some new paths southwards while staying roughly at the
> same altitude (ROUGHLY!)
>
> That makes a good opportunity to propose a group run for those who
> would like to join.

The group run had 3 participants: Gaudenz Steinlin, Christian Amsüss
and /me.

It turns out that both Christian could manage to follow Turbo-Gaudenz
(for those not aware, Gaudenz is a really skilled runner and mostly
blows me away, at least on short distances).

We ended up running nearl 15km in 1h38. We unfortunately didn't manage
to see nice mountains at sunset, because of too many clouds over the
Alps.

We might be doing this again later in the week.