Re: [Debconf-discuss] Anyone booked train seats for Yverdon?

+++ Raphaël Walther [2013-08-06 07:16 +0200]:
> Hi Derek,
>
> I recommend you to use directly the website from the national railway company.
>
> http://fahrplan.sbb.ch/bin/query.exe/en
>
> Type in your date an time.
> From: Zurich Airp.
> To: Concise, Camp de Vaumarcus
>
> Usually tickets are valid one trip during the day they are valid. I don't think
> you need to book a seat.

I've already got train tickets to Vallorbe, but need a bus from there
to Yverdon and then Vaumarcus. Can I easily just arrive and buy one on
the bus? Or I have to get a ticket at the station? The above link lets
me buy one in advance, but it's not clear if that's valid for just one
time or that journey at any time that day?

Unfortunately I only have 7 mins between train and bus, so getting it
in advance would be good.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/