Re: [Debconf-discuss] Anyone booked train seats for Yverdon?

Quoting Wookey (2013-08-08 16:27:59)
> I've already got train tickets to Vallorbe, but need a bus from there
> to Yverdon and then Vaumarcus. Can I easily just arrive and buy one on
> the bus? Or I have to get a ticket at the station? The above link lets
> me buy one in advance, but it's not clear if that's valid for just one
> time or that journey at any time that day?
>
> Unfortunately I only have 7 mins between train and bus, so getting it
> in advance would be good.

Bus route Yverdon to Vaumarcus feels quite local - the driver of my bus
even stopped in the middle of a sharp curve, blocking the whole road, to
greet an elder man and (I guess) talk about the weather for about a
minute, before continuing.  That bus did not accept creditcards seemed
to me that the normal think was to buy on board - not ahead.

 - Jonas