Re: [Debconf-discuss] Zagreb <--> Banja Luka

+++ Holger Levsen [2011-05-16 18:38 +0200]:
> (For example) Today we had a quite useless discussion about maps on the irc
> channel. Useless, because we had the exact same discussion we had today
> already some months ago. With the same result. ("We cannot use nonfree maps".)

I don't understand the issue here: the OSM maps of Bosnia seem
pretty good - certainly much better than the proprietary maps
(google/teleatlas is uselss, michelin/navteq is not very detailed), so
we can (and obviously should) use the good (in both senses) maps.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/