Re: [Debconf-discuss] group meals?

Hi Rogério,

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 05:15:38PM -0300, Rogério Brito wrote:
> Ah, that last part is the important one and I would be asking about
> that, since Pentabarf only had some options like "Unrestricted diet" or
> "vegetarian/vegan" (I don't remember them verbatim), but there are some
> people that are would be of "unrestricted diets", but may be allergic to
> some foods. :-(
>
> I don't remember having a field there for stating some remarks about the
> kinds of food that one could not ingest.

It had an "Other (contact organizers)" field meant for cases like that. In the
past we have never had a more explicit place to indicate special-case dietary
needs than this, but adding one would be smart for next year.

Feel free to email registration@debconf.org explaining your needs. I do not
know how much advance notice the cafeteria staff need to make special meals,
but they will at least be able to identify which of their dishes have
ingredients you are allergic to so that you can avoid them.

See you soon!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org