Re: [Debconf-discuss] group meals?

On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:58:47 -0400, ucko@debian.org (Aaron M. Ucko) wrote:

> As such, I'd appreciate more details on the group meals so that I can
> better plan my trip (and for that matter help the organizers know how
> many diners to expect for any given meal).  Specifically:

The meals will be happening in the Columbia cafeteria called Jon
Jay. They do allow people to show up and pay for meals, as it is an open
cafeteria used for the rest of the campus.

However, they have also asked us to be as accurate as possible in the
numbers that we are bringing to the cafeteria, giving them 2 days
advance notice. So if you are sponsored for meals, and plan not to come,
or plan to bring more people with you who will pay at the door, plan
those in advance and let us know so we can adjust our numbers
accordingly.

> - Will menus be available in advance?

The food is in a cafeteria, with many options, for many different
diets. We may have a menu in advance.

micah