Re: [Debconf-discuss] group meals?

On Jul 24 2010, micah anderson wrote:
> The food is in a cafeteria, with many options,
> for many different diets.

Ah, that last part is the important one and I would be asking about
that, since Pentabarf only had some options like "Unrestricted diet" or
"vegetarian/vegan" (I don't remember them verbatim), but there are some
people that are would be of "unrestricted diets", but may be allergic to
some foods. :-(

I don't remember having a field there for stating some remarks about the
kinds of food that one could not ingest.

Thank you very much for your comments,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 1024D/7C2CAEB8
http://rb.doesntexist.org : Packages for LaTeX : algorithms.berlios.de