Re: [Debconf-discuss] group meals?

Quoting Jimmy Kaplowitz (jimmy@debconf.org):

> Feel free to email registration@debconf.org explaining your needs. I do not
> know how much advance notice the cafeteria staff need to make special meals,
> but they will at least be able to identify which of their dishes have
> ingredients you are allergic to so that you can avoid them.

I also strongly suspect that a cafeteria, in a place like Columbia
University, in a country like USA where allergies to food are a known
and understood fact.....is definitely able to tell which dishes have
this or that ingredient that's unsuitable for people who are allergic
to some specific item.

Just rough guess, of course...:)