[Debconf-discuss] group meals?

Greetings!

I'm looking forward to the group meals that I understand the conference
will feature, but I'd also like to dine at least sometimes with family --
particularly my wife and our kids, who will be accompanying me to New
York (and playing tourist while I attend the conference), but also some
other relatives we have in town.

As such, I'd appreciate more details on the group meals so that I can
better plan my trip (and for that matter help the organizers know how
many diners to expect for any given meal).  Specifically:

- Will there be any provision for occasional guests?

- Will there be any meals (banquets?) I should make a point of attending?

- Will any dinners be late in the evening, or will they all occur fairly
  shortly after the afternoon sessions wrap up?  (On a related note, is
  schedule slippage likely to be a concern?)

- Will menus be available in advance?

- Anything else I should know?

Thanks, and sorry to bug everybody; I was considering asking just the
organizers, but I expect they're even busier than the rest of us, and
those of you who've attended previous Debconfs may be able to give me
a better idea of what to anticipate.

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.