Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cáceres by train (was: How to go to Cáceres via Madrid)

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 11.03.2009, 11:14 +0100 schrieb W. Martin Borgert:
> On 2009-03-11 06:52, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > I was personnally considering going to Caceres by train from Pais for
> > that reason. I was believing that a Paris-Lisbon night train was still
> > existing (with stops in Extremadura...) but I'm apparently wrong.
>
> Inside Europe I always take the train, as long as I can decide.
> Berlin-Edinburgh (DC7) by train was fun, Berlin-Malaga and
> Berlin-Rome (holidays) even more. With TGV, AVE, ICE it's very
> convenient. For Berlin-Helsinki (DC5) by train I was too late
> for the Belarus visa, but that's not an issue this year :~)
>
> Maybe the people from Northern/Eastern Europe could meet in
> Berlin and later in Paris and we take the trains together?

being similar-minded (Edinbough and Helsinki by train), I’d be
interested to join. Did you already found out possible connections,
travel times and prices?

OTOH, sharing a car was fun as well (Oslo). Is anyone from Germany or
France planing to do a road trip?

Greetings,
Joachim

--