[Debconf-discuss] Cáceres by train (was: How to go to Cáceres via Madrid)

On 2009-03-11 06:52, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I was personnally considering going to Caceres by train from Pais for
> that reason. I was believing that a Paris-Lisbon night train was still
> existing (with stops in Extremadura...) but I'm apparently wrong.

Inside Europe I always take the train, as long as I can decide.
Berlin-Edinburgh (DC7) by train was fun, Berlin-Malaga and
Berlin-Rome (holidays) even more. With TGV, AVE, ICE it's very
convenient. For Berlin-Helsinki (DC5) by train I was too late
for the Belarus visa, but that's not an issue this year :~)

Maybe the people from Northern/Eastern Europe could meet in
Berlin and later in Paris and we take the trains together?