Re: [Debconf-discuss] Running (was: Sauna, Pool, Gym and running)

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 10:49 -0300, martin f krafft wrote:
> I have not found non-concrete, non-sand. Has anyone approached the
> hotel about this?

This morning I tried going to the "Parque Municipal de Deportes Teodoro
Bronzini" (Municipal Sports Park) - an Olympic-style complex. It's about
4km from the hotel, but it has some grass within the perimeter, and a
small field round the back (complete with a horse, and horse dung). I'm
not sure whether it's possible to get inside the stadia.

The railway track appears to have some grass, but I don't know how often
the trains go. :)  Similarly, the naval base to the south looks like it
has a running track, but there's probably a fence in the way.

I suspect the "Parque Camet" would be ideal, but it's 7km north along
the coast iirc, and I didn't get that far yesterday before I wanted to
turn around for breakfast. Taking a bus or taxi would probably be
cheating.

--
Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk>