Re: [Debconf-discuss] Running (was: Sauna, Pool, Gym and running)

also sprach Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk> [2008.08.07.1839 -0300]:
> I suspect the "Parque Camet" would be ideal, but it's 7km north
> along the coast iirc, and I didn't get that far yesterday before
> I wanted to turn around for breakfast. Taking a bus or taxi would
> probably be cheating.

Hardly. Why would you want to run 7km of pavement just to get to the
spot where you want to be running? Seems like a waste of energy to
me.

Getting a taxi back is a problem, however.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

redistribution of this email via the
microsoft network is prohibited.