[Debconf-discuss] Mafalda at ftp://homer/upload/

Mafalda at ftp://homer/upload/

I uploaded "Toda Mafalda" to homer's ftpserver.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafalda
It is a very strange file, but Evince opens it fine for me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comic_Book_Archive_file

If anyone has or finds "Mafalda Inédita" (with previously censored
strips), please share or point me to a place where I can buy anything
Mafalda.

If you already speak a bit spanish, you'll find it easy to follow, so
invest in this, it is a really nice comic book.

--
  ·''`.  It's never too late to have a happy childhood
 : :' :