Re: [Debconf-discuss] Food schedule

Thanks for the effort!

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 21:49 -0300, Martín Ferrari wrote:
> This way, we hope to align better with talks. After Saturday, please
> take into account that we'll exceed the restaurant capacity, so
> sometimes we'll have to wait for places to be available.

I've been feeling that lunch and dinner usually take too much time,
mostly waiting time[0]. I am just thinking out loud here, but perhaps
requesting the waiters to bring the main dish along with the entrance or
as it becomes ready would help alleviate the capacity issues (as well as
allow us to get back to hacking/playing mao quicker =D).

[0] not that I am complaining; I've been enjoying taking the time to
talk to my colleagues while waiting =)

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
Debian Project