[Debconf-discuss] Running (was: Sauna, Pool, Gym and running)

also sprach Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> [2008.08.05.2251 -0300]:
> > Back to running one other question:  What is the surface quality of the
> > trail you want to run: It is concrete or some other hard surface or
> > a park trail with kind of soft surface?
> >
> > Keen on pulling on my running shoes
>
> So far, I've only seen concrete surface (unless you want to run on
> sand, but that's completely out of question for me). The weather is
> quite pleasant for excercise, even if I would consider it too cold for
> mostly anything else (but I love it after all :) )

I have not found non-concrete, non-sand. Has anyone approached the
hotel about this?

"wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen."
                                                       -- wittgenstein

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net