Re: [Debconf-discuss] Sauna, Pool, Gym and running

Andreas Tille dijo [Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 06:28:04AM +0200]:
> Well, breakfast at 9:00.  This scratches the topic we discussed here
> at dinner:  I somehow used kind of a German schedule and even the Germans
> asked me to shift everything by one hour.  So please tell me honestly:
> Is starting at 9:00 with the keynote tasks fine or not?  I do not want
> to "Germanise" or to "Grandfatherise" the whole conference by my personal
> inner clock.  Just pronounce your opinion about when to start the first
> talk ...

If you are still in the position to change them, I'd prefer the day to
start a bit earlier - and not because I sleep late, but because I
appreciate less haste after excercise. And because many people do
sleep late.

> Back to running one other question:  What is the surface quality of the
> trail you want to run: It is concrete or some other hard surface or
> a park trail with kind of soft surface?
>
> Keen on pulling on my running shoes

So far, I've only seen concrete surface (unless you want to run on
sand, but that's completely out of question for me). The weather is
quite pleasant for excercise, even if I would consider it too cold for
mostly anything else (but I love it after all :) )

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23