Re: [Debconf-discuss] Pick-pockets (sub-title: I had been warned).

>Your bank notices within minutes, that you buy liquor and even
>dares to phone you about that? I would be scared!

It is called "profiling", and the profile of me buying liquor in that
type of establishment, with a card that I had only used once before in
two years, in a foreign country did not fit my profile.

It was the only such call I have ever had from a bank, and it was
justified.

md