Re: [Debconf-discuss] Pick-pockets (sub-title: I had been warned).

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008, Jon 'maddog' Hall wrote:

Keep a list of your credit card suppliers and numbers separate from your
wallet, but handy in case you lose them or (particularly) if you have
them stolen.

I just made a sheet of paper with copies of my traverler passport, my
identity card, Visa Card, EC Card, health ensurance card.  I will keep
this in a separate place.  I have no idea whether this is helpful at
all - but at least I feel better with this...

Sorry for Franklin ....

See you

       Andreas.

--