Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bus/train from Buenos Aires downtown to MDQ?

On 2008-07-29 10:43, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> El rápido argentino - "Suite".  These buses are extremely confortable, they
> are the most expensive, but the bus is definitely worth it, the trip costs
> $82 (27 USD, 17 EUR).

I will probably take this one Sunday night. Alternatives: Flecha
and Empresa Argentina, but both want me to use IE - so I don't
know, whether they have useful connections. Other bus company
web pages use a lot of Flash, but this works fine (for me) with
swfdec-mozilla on i386. No need to go non-free ;~)

(At a sidenote: "El Rápido" was even in the European news in
March. Their history page doesn't mention anything, however.)