Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:13:17 +0200, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> said:

> also sprach Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@acm.org> [2007.05.31.1658
> +0200]:
>> Why is that surprising?  Trust is not given away by default; it has
>> to be earned.

> This is where we differ. I generally trust people until they abuse my
> trust. Call me naïv or anything, but it's been a good life so far on
> that track.

        I find that is funny coming from someone who demonstrated the
 inadvisability of trusting documents handed t you by people you know.

        On the other hand, this is probably the best thing to say, to
 lull people into falling into the next prank you pull.  Telling the
 marks they should be all trusting is probably a common grifters trick,
 right?

        manoj
--
Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the national debt. Herbert
Hoover