Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

also sprach Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@acm.org> [2007.05.31.1658 +0200]:
>         Why is that surprising?  Trust is not given away by default; it
>  has to be earned.

This is where we differ. I generally trust people until they abuse
my trust. Call me naïv or anything, but it's been a good life so far
on that track.

windoze is the one-night-stand of operating systems;
you feel so cheap after having used it.