Re: [Debconf-discuss] Call for keys for keysigning in Edinburgh during DebConf7

On Mon, May 21, 2007, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> >> I want to know the names of people who go to the two hour party, so I
> >> can discount their sigs.
>
> >    I'm curious. How are you going to link people's names with
> >    signatures?
>
>         Hmm. I would assume that these people attending the big key
>  parties would be on the keyring. I doubt there are very many overlaps
>  and ambiguities of names in the big keyring -- at least, wuickly
>  glancing at the debconf6 keyring, there does not seem to be that much
>  trouble mapping names to keys.
>
>         Or are you asking me how does on link keys to sigs? That appear
>  to be trivial.

   I'm wondering how you are going to know that a given signature was
made by someone who went to the two-hour party and that the signature is
a result of these two persons attending the party.

   By "discount their sigs", do you mean the signatures they made or the
signatures they got?

Regards,
--
Sam.